Wednesday, May 7, 2014

GraceFULL



What is grace? 

It is an unmerited kindness, being blessed more than we deserve. 

It is beauty, seen in the example of something flowing in a perfect peace. 

It is handling the unexpected, not-so-sweet things, in a calm manner. 

Grace is such a precious part of life, often so silently remaining humbly in the background of our existence. Grace doesn't demand we recognize it, nor is it often discussed, as we focus on success, happiness and our things. 

Yet without grace, our lives would be so dark. Grace gives us pardon, a chance to not be condemned. Grace gives us hope, a fuel to charge our soul. Grace gives us peace, when the world swirls around us threatening our joy. And so, grace really is everything to us, even if we don't see it. 

The concept of "oils of grace" dropped into my mind without me realizing why. Once I dove head first into thinking about what grace really is, I knew why it was so potent to me. 

These oils have changed my life. I pursued them for more shallow, superficial reasons, but like grace, they have lavished so much blessing  in our family. For my son with autism, they have allowed him to be on much less medication, they have healed wounds, and have soothed emotional sorrow. 

Like grace, there is a beauty in the oils. They have opened my eyes to the intricate and natural way the earth provides for us ways to heal. 

And, just as grace, these oils can help heal the unexpected physical pains we encounter in a silent swipe of them on our skin. 

I pray these oils will help you and your family just as they have been oils of grace in ours. 




No comments:

Post a Comment